During the COVID-19 crisis Bay Towel has continued operations as close to normal as we possibly can. We will continue to follow local, state and federal guidelines from the CDC, WHO and HLAC along with honoring the “Safer / Shelter at Home” rules issued for Wisconsin for essential businesses.
First and foremost, we want to thank our Bay Towel family team members for all your hard work. To keep our Bay Towel family safe, we have implemented the following changes:
- To reduce on site staffing, all employees who can work remotely are not coming into our offices and are working from home.
- The staff who are not able to work remotely, have been relocated or moved to abide by social distancing advisories.
- Bay Towel is an HLAC accredited laundry, and daily we live and breathe universal precautions when handling soiled linens. The safety of our Bay Towel family is our highest priority.
For our Bay Towel family of customers, we are all in this together. Please continue to communicate as we continue to work though the daily changes, we all face. As business continues to change daily, we have implemented the following changes:
- With businesses being closed we have had to reduce several routes. We pride ourselves on delivering weekly at a set time, during this time please allow us to be flexible with delivery times. To conserve resources, we will communicate any route changes weekly.
- We have allocated paper, soap, and hand sanitizer supplies to support only Bay Towel family customers.
- With non-essential businesses closed, we have had to reduce production hours. Please communicate with us any foreseeable changes to your business as soon as possible.
- Most importantly, let us know how we can support you. Together we will work to get through this.
Be Safe. We are All in This Together.